Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fall Sick

Date: 20th December 2008
Time: 5pm
Venue: Clinic Chieng

This few days my body was so weak - coughing, headache and fever all come together since last Thursday. All of these caused me so anguish because i could not have a normal sleep or activities in this few days. Yesterday i went to a pharmacy and got consulted by the apothecary, he advised me to take cough syrup and antisepsis pill. But till today, I can't see the effectiveness of the medicine and keep coughing. Therefore i decided to pay a visit to my family doctor at Clinic Chieng, the doctor said i have a fever and throat inflammation, advised me to take more rest and drink more water. Surprisingly i feel better tonight after taking the medicines given by the doctor, unlike yesterday so suffering! After this experience, i would never simply get the medicine from pharmacy.. If you have fall sick, must visit and get professional consultation from a doctor. Hope i can recover soon and do whatever that i wished!

So many medicines!!

Colorful pills..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho..eat too much lo...

csclinks said...

Wat la, maybe caused by the some weather issue or stress loaded gua. Some of my relatives and friends were sicked too~ And the symptoms r quite same to me! So u muz take care ur body ya!

CK said...

hah! the consequence of sleeping too late, immune system gets weak and hence fall sick easily.

csclinks said...

Why u have the same tone wif my mom 1.. Keep asking me to sleep earlier.. I sleep late is juz to chat wif u ler, so it is ur fault too!

CK said...

wah, u blame me now ar. but then i seldom online also wor...u should blame internet,HK series,etc..
Basically anyone who has some general knowledge about health will tell u the same thing too.
and yeah, naturally we have the same tone coz we are WOMAN :D

csclinks said...

No more HK series now lo.. No mood to catch drama now.. I am not agreed to wat u have meant, not only woman can have same tone la...

eunice552 said...

hey..
i came to c u liao..
u pill like the swt,
look nice..hehe
hope u can recorver soon..
t k thr...

csclinks said...

Thanks for wish!
I am getting better now~
U too muz take care urself!