Friday, December 12, 2008

New House

Date: 12th December 2008
Time: 3pm
Venue: New House Construction Site

Today i was accompanied my mom to a lawyer firm this afternoon to ask about the title deed... But traffic condition at Klang town was more terrible than i expected. Both go and return journeys have took me about one hour plus in the traffic jam, pissed off~ We have wasted a lot of times in traffic jam!

During return back to home, my mom has suggested me to pay a visit to my new house, wanted to check out the progress of the construction. Saw some workers are pasting the ceramic tiles for the kitchen and and the room toilets. Actually they have completed the ceramic titles work last few weeks but my parents were not satisfy the work done and yet the site supervisor also not satisfy with it and agreed to redo it for us again. The previous Bangladeshi workers have changed to Indonesian workers now.

The site supervisor has chatted a lot with me and mom, we have been told that the construction might be completed within this year. Then another few months to get the CF~




0 comments: