Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wedding Buffet

Date: 13th December 2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: Bride's House, Dengkil

Today my grandma asked me to fetch her to wedding buffet at Dengkil. At first i was refused to accept her invitation because i might got bored with all the strangers there, but at last decided to accompany her to the buffet after convinced by my grandma and dad.

Since this was my first time visit to the bride's house, so i don't know the actual location of her house. During the trip there, i have made many calls to my dad for the direction and of course i in between i did go to the wrong direction. After one hour plus, i managed to get that place~ Thanks god!

The bride was my scotch cousin which i never meet her before this. She is my grandpa's sister's daughter, what should i call her?!? Am i confusing you all now? Haha.. Anyway, i have met all my grandpa's sisters tonight except 2 were absent. Now only i know my grandpa got 8 sisters and 3 brothers.... OMG!!!! Can't imagine how my ancestors can have so many children last time~

Saw the wedding photo albums, the pictures are so nice and sweet! Dunno how will be my future wedding album look like.. LoL.. After the dinner, my grandma chats with all my grandpa's sisters. They have chit chat there for few hours while i was just be alone there.. How sad!! During way back to home, my grandma invited me to attend another wedding dinner few weeks later.. Haiz, still thinking of going with her or not~



Foods.. Foods.. Make me so full~

Kuchens and fruits

Enjoying foods~

The bride and groom

Watching the wedding photo album

Wah... So match!

Wedding souvenir boxes

Happy gathering

One of my grandpa's sister

Presents

0 comments: