Thursday, January 1, 2009

My mom was so bad luck @.@

Date: 27th December 2008
Time: 9am
Venue: Car Tyre Shop, Taman Sentosa Klang

This morning i was shocked by my mom while i was sleeping, she asked me faster go to see my car at a repair shop. I thought she has met an car accident again because her car was piled up heavily by a probational driver. That's why she drove my car this morning. Then i refreshed myself at the fastest speed without brushing my teeth and followed my mom to the shop, i prayed hard hard that my car won't damage so serious.

The shop is quite near to my house, reached there within 10 minutes. It was a car tyre shop, i thought my car was in a repair shop. There is a coarse bolt infixed into the tyre, the tyre can't be mended since the hole is too huge. Therefore need to change a pair of new tyres! I've changed it to Yokohama A-drive which cost me RM360 for a pair tyres. Then tune the alignment and chamber..

The technician told me that the front left side tyre bearing has spoiled and required to change it too. OMG, i have to change the timing belt and lubricant service soon where all these might cost me RM550. Argh........ I might become broke after service my car.... T.T Who can be my sponsor?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never mind man you have rich family can support you hehe

csclinks said...

Sigh.. My family is not that rich as u thought la. If not i no need to worry about it dy~