Monday, November 24, 2008

X'mas Decoration

Date: 21th November 2008
Time: 2pm
Venue: Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

Today i have went to TGV cinema at Sunway Pyramid for the movie of High School Musical 3. The movie is good but if compared to the first and second version, i still preferred the older one due to its nicer songs and story~

I was starving after the movie because i didn't take any breakfast and rushed to get the early bird movie ticket on that morning. Then i have invited my friend for lunch at a vegetarian food restaurant outside of the shopping mall since my friend was highly recommended me to give a try on the food there. I love the fried mushroom so much! It tastes nice and crunchy~

Then we went back to the shopping mall again... They have decorated the concourse for the Christmas. It has reminded me the coming of Christmas and recalled back my memory of Christmas celebration for past few years. Don't know how is gonna be for the Christmas celebration this year~ Hope it will be an unforgettable memory for this year too!








0 comments: