Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chocolate cake

Date: 6th November 2008
Time: 10.30am
Venue: Home kitchen

After few days of two months holiday, i started to feel bored dy.. Everyday almost doing the same activities: Sleep >> Eat >> Online >> Fetch siblings to and back from school >> Eat.... So today i wish to do something new, which is baking chocolate cake!!! My sister agrees to coach me on the "production" process, she imparts all the instructions to me clearly... I was feeling so nervous even though this is my second time of enjoying the fun of baking... I have baked egg tarts in last semester... Please refer to
http://csclinks.blogspot.com/2008/08/egg-tarts.html


Mixer machine is whisking the eggs:

After pouring the flour, sugar, margarine, and chocolate paste:

Before:

After:

Waiting for 50 mins:

Taaa.... Daaa..... Oishi......

0 comments: