Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nail Art

Date: 15th November 2008
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Home

Today i saw a colorful board after i stepped into my house living room... I feel weird because i never noticed this board before this, then i stepped forward to explore what is it... There were so many fake nails which have been painted with nice pictures on it... It was drawn by my sis, my sis went for nail art class right after she graduated from cosmetology school. Anyone interested to have nice pictures painted on their nails?? Please contact me for appointment ya... LoL



4 comments:

CK said...

now i know why u have a tendancy to be like a cc...lol XD :P

csclinks said...

Hey, i am not a cc k!!!!
Do u interested to got it on ur nails? I will ask my sis to charge u lower~ LoL

Payce_Nee said...

哈哈~你帮你姐打广告阿~呵呵~

csclinks said...

顺便咯,看她生意那么差~ 哈哈
开玩笑啦,我妹妹还是个学生..
刚巧看到她的作品,所以就把它拍起来咯~
你有兴趣吗?