Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Cameron Trip Part 1

Date: 31th October 2008
Time: 6am ~ 10am
Venue: North-South Expressway

This semester me and my classmates decided to pay a visit to Cameron Highlands. This was my second time of visiting there while my first time was 18 years ago. We departed from INTI hostel at 6am in two cars, i was so nervous because i have long time never drive for long distance and i am not sure the actual way to get there.. It is sound like adventuring.. Of course i have did some researches from the internet and get some advices from many parties.

People who participated in this trip:
Me, CH, SAM, CK, YH, PW, PY, and TY


First break at Sungai Buloh rest house:

Here we go (SAM's CAM):

First driver - Me (TY's CAM):

Second driver - CK (SAM's CAM):


Passengers of my car:
First co-driver of my car - CH (TY's CAM):
He said stab my leg with bow compass if i fall asleep

Left: Second c0-driver which only make disturbance - TY
Right: Add-on disturbance producer - PY
(TY's CAM)

Second break at Simpang Pulai rest house (SAM's CAM):

Reached the Simpang Pulai exit (SAM's CAM):

Finally we got here... Cameron, here we COME!!!

0 comments: