Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Project Report

Date: 3rd March 2009
Time: 5pm
Venue: OMNI printing shop, Nilai

Rushed for report in last whole week because the printing shop required 3 working days to bind the report. I have not sleeping well for 2 nights dy. It is freaky expensive where it costs RM20 for each book. Partial of my classmates send their report to bind at UPM Serdang for only RM10 and it takes 2 days...

Today the boss of OMNI called to inform me that the reports are ready to collect. After completing my troubleshooting, Sam and TY followed me to collect the reports. Feel so great when i see my reports are completed and i can't imagine that i able to complete it within a week. Before submit the reports to the faculty tomolo, i need to burn a cd which contain report soft copy and related files and attach the cd along with the report.



0 comments: