Sunday, March 22, 2009

Final Year Project Poster Presentation

Date: 19th March 2009
Time: 9am ~ 4pm
Venue: MPH INTI, Nilai

A momentousness event for E&E Engineering students to present masterpieces to their own supervisor, examiners, and of course all the lecturers and students which are from different faculties. All my classmates including me had tried our best to make masterpieces to be perfect condition. So nervous to present my prototype in front of the strangers and examiner since my prototype was not in a stable condition for that day. The microcontroller got reset once the relay triggered off, caused the whole system cannot be stopped. Got a bit disappointed~

This is a very good experiences again for me where i did it once before during my diploma final year project last 2 years. During designing and constructing the prototype, i have faced a lot of questions since RFID is very strangeness for me. Many conundrums appear in my mind.... Finally everything have over and ended. After the presentation, we have captured many pictures just as like we are graduating! LoL...



Oops, that banner is not for our presentation~

Gentlemen

Ladies

Omg, why got so many adornments on the letters?!?

Our Mascot -ELMO!!!!

Supermodels

Power of EEE!

My supervisor - Mr. Shanmugam Kaliamurthy

Sam and Fong Yee

Cousin and Johan

Sanjay

Sally and Tze Yin

Fong Yee and Xue Cong

My booth

S&C Lecturer - Mr. Kwong

Program Officer - Ms. Vela

Future Engineers


0 comments: