Monday, February 9, 2009

Pre-CNY Celebration

Date: 21th Jan 2009
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: YUEN Steamboat, Sunway

Just received the pictures from my friend last few days. My E&E friends were having a pre-chinese new year celebration at a famous steamboat buffet restaurant in Sunway. Traveled far away from Nilai to Sunway which took us 45 minutes long journey trip. Ate a lot there with satisfaction especially the chicken wings, my friends managed to grab many chicken wings which none of my other gang members can do it. Really salute to them!! FYI, they have to struggle hard to get the chicken wing because it is in limited pieces only. Else you need to wait for next round about 30 mintutes later. Because of them, i have chance to eat so many pieces of chicken wings. Finally i know how to eat the Mantis Shrimps Parasquilla after the "eating course" by my cousin~

Kai Yun's eyes are so scary~

Sacrificed Mantis Shrimps Parasquilla

The older members among the group

Defected picture by the tea pot and crabstick

Almost the end

Group picture

6 comments:

fong yee said...

How come you got all the pics?
I want~I want~
mind to share with me?since I shared those I get from XC with you.
:)

csclinks said...

Haha, i juz received it from wei seng only. Share to you when u're online la..

Payce_Nee said...

my frens had told me b4 tat chicken wing so nice 1..
last time i wanna go there eat 1 but ard full table..><

csclinks said...

Perhaps next time u should make an appointment first or go there earlier~

Anonymous said...

ish!!!!! i wan oso!!!!! not fair!!!!

csclinks said...

U should have steamboat in UK ma~ Then share the pics to me!