Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Deepavali

Date: 27th October 2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: Neighbor's house

Today is Deepavali, an very important and happiest day for indians coz it is their new year...
Since this early morning at 12am sharp, they started to play wif the fire crackers until i have no mood to sleep. They were like having fire cracker competition there, the sound is getting louder... OMG... No choice, juz continue to surf net until 3am......

Then this evening, my neighbor came and invited my family to their house. So my parents and I went to his house for a simple dinner there. As expected, most of the dishes r spicy foods which i can't take it and i started to sweat... Then my neighbor asked why i took less foods only?!? Soon he knows the answer when my head started to sweat, he quickly get me a box of tissue.. LOL..

Then we have a chit chat among the others neighbors and trying the pastries which is home made by my neighbor. Some of it really nice but some are too rigid to bite it... Since i am going back to hostel tonight, so me and my parents leaved his house earlier.. Before i leaved, he gave me a red packet!!! Omg, this is my first time of receiving deepavali red packet.. Touch...


The Deepavali red packet:

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIANS IN MALAYSIA!!!

0 comments: